Thursday, July 31, 2008



The Vampire’s Revenge available in January
Book 5 has a title and release date! The Vampire’s Revenge is coming out in January. It has a cool green cover. Check it out on Amazon.

Raven Hart story in vampire romance anthology
The Mammoth book of Vampire Romance is on the shelves with a story by yours truly entitled “Knowledge of Evil.” The book also includes stories by many other top vampire romance writers.


May Contest Winner
Congrats to Heather O’Donoghue of Savannah, Georgia, who won an autographed copy of “The Vampire’s Seduction.”

June Contest Winner
Congrats to Guinevere of Plano, Texas, who—since she already has a copy of every book—won a custom-made pair of bat earrings, a pair of Raven Hart earrings, and a glass necklace commemorating the “sea glass” incident in “The Vampire’s Betrayal.”
July Contest Winner
Kim Freeman of Gulf Breeze, Florida, won an autographed copy of "The Vampire's Seduction," a pair of Raven Hart earrings, and a glass necklace.

7 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

*Jumps up and down with excitement* The next book is coming! {grin}

August 1, 2008 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Raven said...

It'll be here before you know it. {g}

August 1, 2008 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I picked up your book, Vampire's Seduction, at Dragoncon and read it in one sitting--can I tell you how enthralled I was with the characters! Wow! I love the humour and the dialogue, not to mention the very sexy parts. I've already ordered the next three books and will be breathlessly awaiting the release of the new one.
It was great meeting you,
Sister Cuervo
from Atlanta

September 2, 2008 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Raven said...

Thank you so much, Sister Cuervo! I'm so glad you liked "Seduction." It was great meeting you. Thanks for picking up the other books!

September 3, 2008 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Raven said...

Thanks, Sister C! It was great meeting you too! Thanks for buying the books!

September 4, 2008 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Hollywood Rocks said...

The short story in the Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance " Knowledge of Evil" was fantastic. The storyline was simply awesome. Very detailed to be a short story. I love your stories as I have read the 1st 4 books of the Savanah Chronicles. I have to say they are some of the best books I have ever read. I am a guy who loves romance and just really dig the history of vampires. Thank you for sharing you stories with us all. I cannot wait to read the next book. January cannot get here soon enough.

September 10, 2008 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Raven said...

Thanks so much Hollywood Rocks! Your post made my day! I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner. I just got back from a few days in Florida. :-)

September 18, 2008 at 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home