Thursday, August 30, 2007

See me at Dragoncon and the Decatur Book Festival

Hello, all. If any of you guys will be at Dragoncon this weekend, I'll be on a panel on Sunday morning at 10:00 so make your way through the maze of meeting rooms for the writers' track and introduce yourself. I'll be wearing a Raven Hart tee shirt. I won't be able to make the panel they've got me down for on Monday.

On Sunday I'll be signing books at the GRW booth at the Decatur Book Festival from 2 to 4, so drop by if you're there.

Happy Labor Day, everyone!
Raven

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Hope you had a great weekend. :)

September 1, 2007 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Raven said...

Thanks, Michelle. It was very good indeed. Dragoncon was fun and I met a lot of avid readers at the book festival. Hope you had a good weekend as well.

September 2, 2007 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oh, I was so desperate to go to Dragoncon. Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to go next year. Will you be coming back to Alabama? I don't think there are any events going on...but you can be an event! Meeting you is an event in itself. Hope to meet you soon!

September 2, 2007 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger Raven said...

Thanks, Melissa! I don't have anything scheduled for AL anytime soon. I've done readers' luncheons at Huntsville and Birmingham but I'm not going this year. Hope to meet you sometime soon, though. You should come over to Dragoncon next year. You'll have a blast!

September 4, 2007 at 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home