Saturday, March 28, 2009

Wishing for Spring
Howdy, everybody. Hope y’all are staying high and dry. Are you ready for spring or what? The vamps are getting cranky, and I—their humble scribe—am getting achy in the joints. Hopefully we’ll all warm up soon.

Thanks
Thanks to all of you who’ve written to ask when the next installment of The Savannah Vampires is going to be available. I’m afraid I don’t have a release date yet, but stay tuned. I’ll post as soon as I hear.

Congrats to the February and March contest winners
Congratulations to Candace Robinson of Vancouver, WA, and Linda of Tampa, FL. They each won an autographed copy of the Raven Hart book of their choice.

4 Comments:

Blogger truebloodraven said...

Hey I cannot wait to see you at DragonCon!! I loved the latest book and am antsy for the next read...oh how I do worry about my Jack..lol.I met you at DragonCon last year with my hubby and I discussed my writting aspirations with you...I am still working on it...it is all there in my head,I just have to get it out,I hope I can soon.
Thanks
Avid Fan
Rebecca Lewis

April 2, 2009 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Raven said...

Hi, Rebecca! Thanks for posting. I look forward to seeing you at Dragoncon again this year too! Your husband is Alex, right? I'm going to be in a booth with a sign that will say "Georgia Fantasy Authors". Good luck with your writing! Thanks for worrying about Jack. He needs all the help he can get. I just Looove to torture him. :-)

April 2, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Linsey said...

Hey raven, I just wanted to tell you that I love your books! and really wanted to know why you killed william so early in the series? Is he going to come back or just stay dead? just wondering. i cried when he died lol i get so into your books! you are truely an amazing writter! I would absolutly love to meet you but unfortunatly i dont live in the south =( but maybe one day. =)
<3 Linsey

August 18, 2009 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Raven said...

Thanks so much Linsey! I actually killed off William because my editor asked me to. I have a feeling me may be back though. Thanks for the kind words about the books! Let me know if you're ever in Ga!

August 18, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home